Frequently Bought Together
- The 3d printer already includes each item, if you need the extra nozzle needle, microwave kiln, clay, etc, you can purchase them with the 3d printer.
Moore 3 Pro Assemble
Large Clay 3d printing size
Large Enclosure Clay 3D Printer with Exclusive Electric Feeder
Line Width 0.3-3MM
Line Width Standard 13G (inner dia. 1.5mm Optional 12G-15G
Exclusive Electric Feeder
Faster Printing Speed
Tronxy Moore Series can print faster than the previous 3d printer series with a maximum print speed of 40mm/s.
Detachable Print Head
Quick to clean and easy to maintain, detachable print head.
Large Capacity Barrel
2000cc barrel for hold clay materials is the optional.
Power to Continue Playing
Stop task or unexpected power failure during printing rebootable to continue printing.
Easy To Use Smart User Interface
Moore 3 Clay produces artisan quality ceramics, but it is easy to use. The 3.5 inch full color touch screen interface is intuitive, lets you control the XYZ three-axis and level the printing bed easily to help beginners and professionals alike get started fast.
Affordable For Family Use
A home microwave acts as aconvenient kiln, microwave for glazing in 35 mins, lets you make professional quality pottery at home.
* Microwave kiln is optional for your choose
USB ConnectionTF card, USB type A & type B all compatible.
OSG15 Guide RailFull Metal OSG Speed Roller Guide Rail and Pulley
Detachable Print HeadQuick to clean and easy to maintain.
Big Hand NutEasy to Leveling
Powerful and stable motion system
Moore 3 Pro Clay 3D Printer Parameter
(scroll to view all):
|Model:||Moore 3 Pro|
|Building Size:||330*330*380 (mm)|
|Standard Nozzle Size and Quantity:||14G(1.6mm)*4|
|Other Size Nozzle and Quantity:||12G(2.2mm)*2, 13G(1.9mm)*4, 15G(1.4mm)*2|
|Print Precision:||1.0-2.0mm (Optional)|
|Printing Speed:||10-40mm/s (Suggest 20mm/s)|
|Nozzle, Hot Bed Temperature:||X|
|Screen:||3.5 Inch Full Color Tourch Screen|
|File Type:||Input: STL/OBJ; Output: .gcode|
|Connection:||USB Cable/TF Card|
|Power Source:||AC 115/230V 50/60Hz; DC 24V/240W|
|Output Voltage:||100-240V AC|
|Support Material:||Clay, Ceramics Slurry, Red Porcelain and Various Liquid Flowing Materials|
|Power Off and Continue Playing||✓|
|Machine Size:||580*550*717mm (22.8*21.65*28.22inch)|
|Package Size:||650*620*305mm (25.59*24.4*12inch)|
- Q: Is there a small size for the clay barrel? 500ml is too big for us. The sample quantity of our printing is very small. If not, is it possible to customize. What is the price of customization?
A: The barrel capacity 500ml is the smallest. Temporarily do not accept customize.
- Q: Nozzle is different because of the caliber, does it match the software settings? Or the software settings are the same and have nothing to do with the caliber.
A: If you change a different nozzle, you need to set the size of the corresponding nozzle on the slicing software.
- Q: Moore 3 has an air compressor, is the effect of printing products better than Moore 3 Pro?
A: Moore 3 and Moore 3 Pro the print are the same perfect.
- Q: Is the extrusion speed controlled by software?
A: The printing speed can be set on the software, the default printing speed is 30 is the best.
- Q: Does Moore 3 need software to control the pressure of the air compressor? How to control the stress?
A: Moore 3 is an air compressor version, with an air control valve to adjust the air pressure.
- Q: Is the blue and black part at the root of the barrel on the right side of Moore 3 pro an electric motor? Push the packing forward? Is this a software controlled parameter?
A: The blue part of Moore 3 Pro is the reducer, and the black is the motor, which pushes the clay forward, and the speed has been matched in the firmware.
- Q: The minimum nozzle can be 1.2mm, but the minimum printing thickness is 0.5mm. How is this achieved?
A: Realized by slicing software control.
High Efficiency And Quality
Inheritance & Technology & InnovationThe design requires careful attention to every detail, just to make the best clay 3D printer. Just to provide customers with a better experience.
Pottery Heritage Technological innovation
Inheritance & Technology & Innovation
Clay 3D Printer Applications
Once You Have It
The integration of creativity and technology greatly shortens the creative cycle.
Sketch printing products
The artistic combination of clay and line.
Glaze Firing Effect
One color in the kiln, Out of the Kiln Mutiple Colors.
Achieves the Future Creative possibilities
Moore 3 Pro User Manual
Moore Clay 3D Printers
(scroll to view all):
|Moore Series 3D Printers||Moore 1||Moore 2||Moore 2 Pro||Moore 3||Moore 3 Pro|
Learn more >
Learn more >
Learn more >
|OSG Guides *||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Complete Constant Temperature Clay 3D Printers
Contact us to PRE-ORDER the custom clay 3d email@example.com Timeline: Custom the 3d printer takes 40-45 days.
|Photo||Model||Print Size (mm)|
|Black and White Color 2 Options|