Frequently Bought Together
- Best Direct Drive 3D Printer 2021
- 300x300x400mm Building Size
- 99% Assembled Sheet Metal
- Extruder for Flexible Filaments
- Best 3d Printer - 3d Printer Model - Flexible Filaments
- The near-end print head can print soft rubber consumables (such as TPU/TPR), and is not limited by the type of consumables (TPR consumables are a kind of rubber that is softer than TPU).
- The feeding distance is short, the resistance is small, and the torque requirement of the stepping motor for extrusion is small.
- The extruder and the nozzle do not need to be connected with Teflon pipes and pneumatic connectors, which reduces failures compared with remote extrusion.
- Filament and Teflon pipes have a certain degree of flexibility, and the general pneumatic joints also have a certain amount of movement space, so the required withdrawal distance and speed are greater, and the short-distance extrusion and withdrawal are more accurate.
- The distance between the extruder and the nozzle is close, and the material change is easier.
XY-3 PRO V2 3d printer that can print soft filament
New Arrival Direct Drive Extrusion
TRONXY XY-3 PRO V2 3D Printer
XY-3 PRO V2 using Marlin firmware, freely edit printer parameters.
Easy To Clean Up
Print head with simple install design, it can be easily disassembled or replaced with other print head components (ex.laser print head).
Long Service Life Metal Pulley
After long-term use, the rubber pulleys and aluminum profiles will wear out, resulting in a decrease in printing accuracy and even failure to move smoothly.
Suitable For Non-transparent Glass Plate New Leveling Sensor
XY-3 PRO V2 with new upgraded leveling sensor black TR sensor, and removable lattice glass plate. Compared with the old version of the blue sensor, the new one can support more types of platforms.
No Blocking High Speed Feeding
XY-3 PRO V2 using popular BMG extruder, The BMG utilizes an internal gearing ratio of 3:1 together with precision cnc-machined hardened steel drive gears to give you a compact powerhouse for all your applications.
XY-3 PRO V2 A 3D Printer For TPU
The lattice glass plate provides excellent thermal conductivity, as well as BMG's excellent extrusion capability and heat resistance, providing users with more choices of printing materials.
Just Twist The Nut
XY axis belt supports manual debugging, twist the nut, easy to use, no need to disassemble and take out the belt.
Easy Plug Wring
Light weight, thin thickness, FPC cord design. Make the appearance of the machine more beautiful.
Powerful Move Smoothly
Dual Z axis screws with dual stepper motors makes more stable movement.
Print Size: 300×300×400mm(11.81×11.81×15.74 inch)
Printing Speed: 20-150mm/s Suggest 60mm/s
Print Thickness: 0.1-0.3mm (Optional)
Positioning Accuracy: X/Y: S0.00625mm Z: S0.00125mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Power Supply: Input: 110V /220V Output:24V 360w
Nozzle Temperature: Maximum 275℃（527℉）
Ambient Temperature: 8-40℃（46.4-104℉）
Environment Humidity: 20%-80%
File Format: .STL, .OBJ
Operating Software: Repetier-Host.cura
Connection: USB cable, TF card
Resume Print Function: YES