30 Days Money Back Guarantee
We know that every situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a 3d printer may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
We accept returns within 30 days of receipt for printers, the extruder kit within 3 months replace, and a 1-Year warranty for all major parts which include motor, screen display, and hotbed.
2.1 Things to Remember when Preparing Your Return
- The return period starts on the day the product delivered and ends 30 days from delivered
- Contact us firstly request the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). The return address will be sent in the RMA.
- All items which were originally included with the product should be returned.
- Returns should be placed in an outer shipping box to avoid any damage to the original product packaging.
- Write the RMA number that we provide you on the outside of the package box. This will ensure your return is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Do not write on the original retail product packaging.
- Refunds will be made for the original purchase price paid. When process check out, if ship method you select not for free ship, the original ship postage is not refundable.
- Refunds will be in the form of the original payment.
- Products that were not authorized to be returned, sent freight collect, mailed after the return period has expired are subject to a restocking fee $9.99 USD.
- Significantly damaged returns even with an RMA will be subject to a 20% fee.
- If we sends the wrong item, or the item is damaged, the cost will be borne by us.
- It is requested beyond 30 days (30) calendars days of receiving a product.
- A product sent back for return & Refund or exchange does not include all original accessories, attachments or packaging, or any item is not in new or like-new condition, i.e. with cracks, dents or scratches.
- A legal proof of purchase, receipt or invoice is not provided or is reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- Any fault or damage of the product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.) or improper installation or operation.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage is caused to the product by uncontrollable external factors, including fire, floods, high winds or lightning strikes.
- Other circumstances stated in this policy.
2.3 Customer Responsibilities:
- Shipping charges of the return delivery.
- Send return Tracking Number.
- All returns are subject to a $9.99 USD re-stocking fee.
2.4 Refund Processing TimeframeOnce a return arrives at oversea warehouse or China factory, you should receive an email notification of your refund from us within 2 business days, depending on the number of items that need to be processed. PayPal process refund may take 1-5 business days. If after 7 business days you have not received your PayPal refund, then please contact us and we'll follow up for you.
2.5 Request Exchange or Replace Service
- Within 30 (30) calendar days of receiving the product if the product has sustained a substantial damage in transit, provided always that the damage proof issued by the carrier can be provided to us.
- Within 30 (30) calendar days of receiving the product if the product does not match the original description of the product in one or more significant respects.
- Within 30 (30) calendar days of receiving the product if the product suffers performance failure.
2.6 Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations.
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
- Buyers' accidental returns.
- Returning personal items.
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by quality control to be in working condition.
- Returning defective items in international shipping.
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
2.7 Part Exchange or Replacement for Quality-Related IssuesAll quality-related defects on items sold directly are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase. Replacement part provided may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. A replacement part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’s warranty.
2.8 Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
2.9 Valid proof of purchaseOrder number from online purchases.
If you have any questions about our Return Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.