Tronxy 3D Printer Black PLA 3D Printing Filament 1.75 mm, 2.2 LBS (1KG)
Black PLA 3D Printing Filament 1.75 mm, 2.2 LBS (1KG) Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm (Black PLA)
Color: Black Pla
1. 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool，1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)，PLA 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant .Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C - 210°C (356°F - 410°F)Dimensional accuracy: Diameter variance of no more than 20 microns for consistent feeding and better 3D prints.
2. High compatibility: TRONXY PLA Filament is compatible with nearly all 3D printers, including RepRap derivatives and those from MakerBot (such as the Replicator and Replicator 2), Ultimaker, Bits from Bytes, Airwolf3D, Makergear, Printrbot, Bukobot, Type A Machines, and many others.
3. High compatibility: Tronxy PLA Filament is compatible with nearly all 3D printers, including RepRap derivatives and those from MakerBot (such as the Replicator and Replicator 2), Ultimaker, Bits from Bytes, Airwolf3D, Makergear, Printrbot, Bukobot, Type A Machines, and many others.
4. PLA Filament Features: Minimal warping/ No heating bed required/ Little to no odor/ Lower printing temperatures, a most commonly used thermoplastic material for 3D printing.
5. Quality Assurance: pass numerous testing, 100% satisfaction guarantee, your 3D print solution with the ideal balance of price and performance.
TRONXY is a professional 3D printer AND filament manufacturer Quality is our top priority as we hand check each spool and vacuum seal. ♫ There are many filament suppliers produce at high speed, the filaments are not well cooling and not dried enough, so keep lots of moisture inside .Moisture will make melt strength of filament decreased rapidly , and then bubbles, stringing, shrinking, warping, brittle ,vacancy, etc , see some vacancy spread the surface on right vase of last photo above ♫ Some customers said , TRONXY PLA+ white require higher temperature. Yes, that is right. ♫ In traditional plastic industrial, many plastic processing at higher temperature and better melt strength is more expensive than that in lower temperature. The same kind of material which processing in higher temperature means better melt strength that is a key point performance in plastic processing since plastic should be melt flowing to shape. Check out our store for new and latest colors and materials for your 3d printer. Ultra smooth technology With our ultra smooth technology, our filaments are capable to extrude beautifully and smoothly that help to build a more delicate object. Vacuum sealed Our vacuum sealed packaging guarantees you to experience the best performance by isolating moisturized environment to the filaments. High compatibility Our filaments had been tested on various brands of 3D printer in the market and with positive customers' feedback. High Purity PLA+ has low shrinkage rate, NO Warp, NO Burbles even print larger models perform well. Strong Toughness Manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, making for smoother 3D printing, NO Jam Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc.
Due to batch issues, the colors of consumab
9.4 x 8.5 x 3.2 inches