Tronxy 3D Printer 3D Flexible Yellow TPU Filament 1.75 mm 2.2 LBS (1KG)
3D Flexible Yellow TPU Filament 1.75 mm, 2.2 LBS (1KG) Material: TPU, Hardness 95A
1. ♥ 1.75MM TPU(flexible) FILAMENT: The TPU(flexible) filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle TPU(flexible), TRONXY 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so Tronxy TPU(flexible) filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.Shore hardness A, 3 sec95 ; Shore hardness D, 15 sec46
2. ♥ +/- 0.05MM TOLERANCE: TRONXY TPU(flexible) 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.05 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the TPU(flexible) 3D printing filaments
3. ♥ VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why TRONXY 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging
4. ♥ 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: TRONXY 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm TPU filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot PLA Plastic
5. ♥ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: TRONXY insists on offering best 3D printer filaments and best customer service for customers. 1. The color may be slightly different due to different photography equipment and light. 2. For the same filaments, the tonal tone of each batch from the factory will be slightly different. The color of each batch will not be 100% consistent, but the raw materials are the same so the quality remains the same.
Binding: Office Product
Weight: 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Diameter: 1.75mm(Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 220°C - 260°C
TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
Compatible with all FDM printers on the market that accept 1.75 mm filament.
Including Prusa I 3, Monoprice MakerSelect, SainSmart xCreality, WanHao & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
With proper settings, TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament's tendency to not warp.
Great for a variety of projects, such as shoe insoles, watch bands, phone cases, drone parts and more!
Quality You Can Trust
High Purity: TPU is flexible, shape can be changed by external force and bounce back when the force disappears.
Strong Toughness: Manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, high hardness, making for smoother 3D printing, and fewer extruder nozzle problems.
High Compatibility: To be applied to a variety of FDM 3D printer, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
Healthy: All of products have passed the RoHS Directive, made by 100% polylactic acid.
Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, economical.
Fast and effective 24 x 7 professional customer support providing technical solutions.
10.6 x 10.5 x 3.5 inches